I am super excited to announce the launch of my new series of workshops to help you make your marketing rock!
Do you find Facebook confusing?
Are you overwhelmed by the how to, when to, and ins and outs of posting and engagement?
Not sure where to begin?
But you know that you need to put yourself out there?
I will show you how to listen, post, and get in front of the right eyes.
I have over a decade of online marketing experience, working with small businesses and startups. I want to share with you, my arsenal of tools tips and secret sauce!
- What’s the difference between a personal profile and business page
- Understanding the Newsfeed
- How to listen
- What, when, and where to post and what not to post
- The 80-20 rule
- My belief in the “GIVE”
- How to generate a fab “About” section, cover and profile images
- Importance of an editorial calendar
- How to follow-up and use your phone to stay connected
- Game changer – FB Live
- How to monitor your performance
- Tips to increase brand awareness
- And lots more secret sauce!
Date: Monday April 3rd
Call me for the deets – 050-4485448
The workshop will take place upon registration of a minimum of 6 people
Payment: Prior to workshop